Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rob and the Girl's Trip to Vernal, UT

Last month when we were in Utah, Rob and the girls drove our camping trailer to Vernal, Utah for a fishing trip with Rob's side of the family. I wasn't on this trip, therefore it isn't as much fun for me to blog about (sorry Rob). I will do my best.
This is a picture of Rob and family with some of the fish that they caught. Apparently Rob is quite the angler...he caught most of these fish:)
Grandpa with some of the granddaughters
I guess Ashley got in trouble the first day for wearing flip-flops. Lucky for Ash, Rob carried her when the walking got rough:) The girls at Flaming Gorge dam
Ashley and a fish that someone(I have no idea who)caught
Alyssa
Rob helping Alyssa fish at a "kids only" pond
Brooklyn & Rob
My girls with their cousin Megan
Just a little plug for myself...I'm the one that taught my girls how to fish:)
You can tell I wasn't with them when they went out in public wearing these outfits:) Notice Alyssa's pajama top with jean shorts...interesting. Style over comfort Lulu...style over comfort!!!
Rob and the girls
More fish that Rob undoubtedly caught:) Go Rob!!!
The girls acting like...girls:)
My girls are lucky to have a dad that loves to take them on vacations. They will grow up loving to hunt, fish, arrowhead hunt (they don't collect them of course because it is against the law), camp, and everything else that Rob does with them outdoors. Luckily this year, Rob drew out for all of the deer hunts, not me. Too bad I didn't have my blog last year when I was the one with the license:)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

That looks like fun! Especially for you...I wish Benson would take my kids on vacation and leave me at home :)
I vote you just post your hunting pictures...even if it was last year!

Natalie said...

I love the picture of Alyssa holding the fish and giving it an unsure eye...that's how I feel about holding fish. What cute kids you have!

Dave and Jen McDonough said...

Oh, Your girls are so cute! And thanks for the heads up that it's not o.k. for me to wear my pajama top with jean shorts!