Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally Home!!!

After almost 3 weeks of being gone, we are finally home. I will post more pictures of our trip later. Today I will be spending the day serving out my punishment for encouraging Rob to damage both his truck and our travel trailer. Long story! It was also my idea to drive the trailer all the way up to Utah, so maybe that is why Rob has conveniently left to go out of town only 12 hours after we pulled in from Las Vegas and Utah. It was great for me to have the trailer coming home, because I was able to bring home a lot more than we drove up there. One more reason why Rob has left me to unload and put everything away. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a million degrees outside with humidity from the monsoons that we have been having. I'm glad that he at least had time to empty the truck:) I love you Rob!!!

3 comments:

{jennifer} said...

I am glad you guys are home, we need to get together before your girls go to school in a few weeks! Um, I think travel trailers are bad for marital communication, ha, ha. They are always good for a great argument at least, you'll have to tell the story about yours. I too "made" Sean damage our dumb trailer when we had it. I don't miss ours, hopefully the people that bought it are enjoying the fight on wheels:)

Courtney said...

Glad you guys had a good time!! When is Brooklyns big day?? Let me know how I can help. Feel free to drop your kids off, I'm not doing anything this week. Let me know!!

Kyle said...

Glad you guys are back! Sorry you have to unpack in the HEAT! Isn't it miserable??