Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy as a Clown & Why Didn't Anyone Stop Him?

Hunter getting dressed up is a frequent activity in our house. This is the first time he has been dressed in something that is unisex...except of course for the pink lei.If you look closely at Hunter's forehead, leg and also his shorts, you will see yellow marker on each. While we were driving home from the mall, Ashley and Alyssa watched him take a highlighter and color himself yellow. Why didn't anyone stop him??? I guess they thought it was too funny, and since I have selective hearing, I only kind of remember someone saying, "Mom, Hunter is writing on himself."


1 comments:

Kahananui said...

That's cute. I know though, in Utah it seemed like every time I looked at Hunter he had a dress on or a tutu or some sort of pink!! He's such a little stud though and still looks like a big tough football player even when he's wearing all that girl stuff!!