Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today I Actually Had 10 Minutes to Make This...

Today I went to the scrapbook store to register for a late-niter and what do you know...I couldn't walk out of that darn store empty handed. I started with the intent of just browsing...my shopping usually starts that way:) I have needed to get new albums for all of my scrapbook pages, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I found a cute brown one and then started my hunt for coordinating papers and ribbons to decorate the front. I got so carried away, I almost didn't get home in time to relieve Rob of his babysitting so that he could catch his flight. I seriously completed this whole project in no more than 10 or 15 minutes. Super easy!!! Unfortunately for Rob, scrapbooking isn't the cheapest hobby...now I need to do albums for all of the other years that are currently bound in boring leather books. Lucky for me, I have a late-niter scheduled for this weekend:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! It's been years since I've had the motivation (and time and energy) to do my scrapbooks, but I sure have bought enough supplies. =) Have fun at the late-niter!

Natalie said...

I am so impressed! That album is adorable and I can't believe you finished it in 10 minutes. I'm telling you...digital scrapbooking is the way to go! It is so much cheaper, easier, and less time consuming. :) I'm glad to know I'm not the only impulse buyer in the family. I totally want to see your scrapbooks in real life.

Kyle said...

How crafty are you? So cute!

Kahananui said...

Okay, why did I not get the creativity gene?! I could never have just done that on my own!! You're going to have to teach me how to do all that it is so cute!!!

Courtney said...

That turned out so CUTE! I love it... and now I want to redo my albums! (Ryan will appreciate that!!:) I'm not going to be able to make the late niter this week :( . Hope you get a lot done (and tell Jen Wyeth hi for me, she'll be there!! :)

{jennifer} said...

Cute! Looks like you will be busy at Friday's Later Nighter! Have tons of fun:)

The Kriloff Klan said...

So cute! I have given up on scrapbooking! I am caught up all the way until we found out we were pregnant with Jackson!?!?!?