Monday, August 4, 2008

Hunter's 1st Day of Nursery

Just when I thought Hunter couldn't live without me, I found out he can:( Not one of my girls would ever go to nursery without me sitting in there with them. Ashley never went at all, I just had her sit by me in primary because I was the pianist. What do you know, Hunter loved it! His teachers said he loves anything with wheels...thank goodness he is 100% boy. I guess being around Barbies and baby dolls hasn't effected his manhood after all:)Isn't he the cutest little guy ever?!!!

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh, little Choncho! What a cute boy! At least he is finally 18 months so Rob can get his age right (although he probably says now that he is 2!)

Courtney said...

He looked SO cute at church on sunday! All ready for his big day! Hopefully McKenzie will do as good as Hunter... I've been counting down the weeks!! ;)

Kahananui said...

That is the cutest picture!! He is such a handsome little boy! That's so cute that he likes nursery so much. After Utah, I'm pretty sure Jaxon will never go without me :(. I love that Hunter loves everything boy. I was getting worried about Jax in Utah when all he wanted to play with was the pink stroller....but I was a little reassured when I saw that that was all Hunter wanted to play with too!

Natalie said...

He really is the cutest little guy I've ever seen (except for Rex, of course)! I hope my son grows up to be as dashing as yours. I love his outfit and am so jealous that you finally have a child who likes nursery. Maybe it's a boy thing. I can't believe he's so old.

Debbie said...

aww that is a good day!

{jennifer} said...

Hunter looks so cute! I am glad Nursery went well, it is always a relief to not have to go to "hall class" every Sunday!

The Kriloff Klan said...

He was the cutest! I think the real test will be this next week! We were pretty tight so hopefully it will be good next week!