Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mom, I Want to Be a Call Girl...WHAT???

I love our rides to school in the morning. I always get so much information...some that I want, and some that I don't:) Today I asked the girls what they wanted to be when they grow up.
Brooklyn - a meteorologist and a fashion designer
Alyssa - a teacher and a fashion designer
Ash - a call girl???
Me - "Ash, did you say you want to be a call girl?"
Ash - "Yes."
Me - very interested in her response, I ask, "What does a call girl do?"
Ash - "She helps people get cars."
Phew!!! I really need to work on teaching her how to say her "r's" correctly. I listen to Fox News so much, the first thought that came to my mind was, "Oh, no...she was paying attention to the Elliott Spitzer scandal". Yikes! I didn't want little Ashley to become Ashley Dupre!!! I'm just glad we had this discussion before she gets asked that question at school. This week my job is to get her to have a different career goal that she can pronounce!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

A Call Girl?!? WOW Amy! What are you teaching your girls?!? Set their goals high?! :) That is too funny... I love that they want to be fashion designers... They can ALWAYS let us know whats in and whats NOT!!! TOO CUTE!

{jennifer} said...

That is so funny! Good thing you clarified with her:)

Natalie said...

I'm laughing so hard right now! As soon as I read "Call girl", I thought "I'll bet she heard that on Fox News!" How funny. I also think your girls will make great fashionistas. :) What cute kids you have!

Kyle said...

That is funny! I ask Ben what he wanted to be when he grows up and he said "I want to go through the garbage and find money"....WHAT??? I guess he has a lofty goal of becoming HOMELESS!

Amy said...

Kyle, was that you son Ben or your husband that said that?

Rob

Kahananui said...

How funny!! Ashley always is the one to say things like that, isn't she?! Your girls are too cute!

Debbie said...

That is TOOO funny!
What would have Ms Mellow thought?! Ha ha...