Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hale Centre Theatre

Since Rob was nice enough to let me go to a scrapbooking late-niter on our anniversary, we didn't actually celebrate it until Saturday. This year we decided to take the girls with us to go and see The Music Man at the Hale Centre Theatre. Since Ashley just turned five, she has never been to a play there. It was so much fun...I have never seen The Music Man. The girls were definitely one of the few kids there...Alyssa said, "Mom, everybody here is OLD!" The majority of the people were definitely 50 or older. Their children's theatre is starting again in Sept. They are doing Cinderella. We are planning on going, so if anyone is interested in joining us...let me know. Next month's play is Wait Until Dark. That movie is one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies of all time! We are also going to see that next month. Kyle said she's in to go with us...anyone else want to go?

8 comments:

Kyle said...

That looks like fun! I can't wait to go! And I want to go to Cinderella...Samantha would love that!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Is there a Hale Theater in Arizona? That is so cool!

Jenn said...

We have seen a couple of kids shows at Hale Center Theater and they are always great. Avery and I would love to go with you ro Cinderella.

Ruth said...

We love the Hale Theatre. Tim and I talk often about getting season passes. We just went and saw Dear Ruth two months ago. I can't wait for Camelot this Oct. You should come with us!Yeah!!Next year King and I! Lets go!

Kahananui said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had fun! I'm so glad you were able to go do something for your anniversary....even if it was with your kids!!! What a fun activity!!!

{jennifer} said...

How fun! I love the Music Man and I still have 2 tickets from forever ago that I need to use. Call me when you go to Cinderella, Alexis would love it!

Leslie said...

You guys do the most fun family things. There's never a dull moment for the Alexander family. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday next week Amy.

Love,

Mom

P.S. Hi Lacey!!!!!!

The Kriloff Klan said...

we would love to go! count us in!