Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rob's Night Alone With All 4 Kids











Last night Rob was so nice to let me go to a late-night scrapbook party. I was gone for almost 7 hours. That is the longest Rob has ever had all 4 kids by himself. I don't go very many places alone, because I usually prefer to take my kids with me everywhere I go. I normally would have felt bad abandoning my family on a Saturday night, but Hunter had been throwing up for 2 days. I had been sitting down for most of that time holding him on a blanket to catch what he couldn't keep in his stomach (coming out of both ends). I don't think Rob was thrilled about having to take care of a sick kid because he really hates vomit! When I'm pregnant and throwing up in the bathroom, he won't even come in to bring me a drink of water. He just puts a glass of water right inside the door and quickly closes the door behind him. Anyway, lucky for Rob, I think he only got thrown up on twice while I was gone. He took the kids to the park behind our house for the Spring Fling that our HOA does every year. Hopefully being outside with all that fresh air kept Hunter's germs from spreading :) The girls had so much fun doing all of the races. Each girl won at least 1 ribbon, Ashley won 3. I do feel bad that I missed seeing my girls win! Rob, just remember the fun times you had while babysitting:)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

He was so funny running in the races. He and Jeff cheated though!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Dang we missed it! I really am ready for everyone to be back to normal. Come Friday though, I don't care I am outta here!

Kyle said...

Rob did great taking care of your kids! It was a fun party...too bad you missed it :)

Courtney said...

Tell Rob thanks for watching the kids! I had such a fun time at the late niter! Let Rob know that was just practice for our new schedule of late niters!! ;)

Natalie said...

I'm glad you got to have a break; it sounds like it came at just the right time for you! I hope Hunter is feeling better. I can't get over how adorable your kids are and I miss them so much. Rob gets the prize for being a great husband (like always).