Thursday, April 10, 2008

Adam's Apple

On our way to school this morning, Brooklyn and I were talking about the possibility that she is going to need her tonsils out. My brother Dave had his tonsils out a few years ago. This is how our conversation went-
Brooklyn- "Will I get a bump on my neck like Dave has?"
Me- "No, that is called an Adam's Apple. It sticks out on boys but not on girls."
Suddenly Ashley chimes up from the backseat- "That is called a ding-a-ling"

Use your imagination on what she thought we were actually talking about.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

What a crack up! Ashleys thinking "duh guys...its not called an adams apple" Too funny!

Kahananui said...

That really is so funny! I'm still laughing about it. Ashley is so cute! I miss all your kids so much!! I can't believe how big Hunter has gotten. Hopefully we'll be seeing you all in July....Love ya

Adam said...

She's thinking, "Why is that named after my favorite uncle?"

The Kriloff Klan said...

Hilarious! Cute new blog page!

Natalie said...

Ash cracks me up. She's way too smart!