Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Got Hannah Montana Tickets!!!

Rob is always lucky. My dad likes to joke that Rob has the "Midas Touch". Rob gets drawn for all of the deer hunts, he always wins raffles, he even won a credit card payoff years ago. Anyway, I am generally not as lucky. When my mom called to tell us that Hannah Montana was going to be at the Stadium of Fire at BYU on the 4th of July, I immediately knew that I would have to have Rob try and get the tickets. 45 minutes before tickets went on sale, I logged onto the website with Rob's laptop as well as my computer. Rob was busy getting ready for our camping trip and so I was nervous that I would be unsuccessful. I was able to get on and get 10 tickets. 10 TICKETS! Can you believe that. Sorry, they are all taken.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Okay you are lucky...and I am jealous!
I am glad you have a blog...I will link yours on mine!

Dave and Jen McDonough said...

Amy, I'm so glad that you have a blog! It will be fun to keep in touch this way. And how fun that you go camping. Do you ever eat cheese dogs? Yummm!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Yay! I see the instructions worked! Lucky about the tickets! Too bad, we were going to do the potato races the same night & now Rob can't come! So sad! J/K!