Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How do you pronounce your baby's name?

Today when I dropped my kids off at the Kid's Club at the gym, the lady who works there asked me how I pronounce my baby's name. I was a little perplexed because Hunter isn't exactly hard to pronounce. When I told her his name was Hunter, she looked at me with a strange look on her face and said, "Then who is Choncho?" Apparently Ashley had told her that was his name. She said when Ash said that she kept thinking "no way can that be his actual name!" I guess Hunter isn't the only one confused about who he actually is. For those of you who don't know-Brooklyn started calling him Choncho when he was a few months old because she thought he looked like the chubby kid on Nacho Libre. Now, most people know him only as Choncho.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok, that is hilarious!!! Just as funny as Ashley thinking the girl looked like Alexis because of her shoes!! :) Funny kids!

Kyle said...

That is super funny! But seriously, how do you pronounce it?

Melissa said...

That is sooooo funny!

Natalie said...

I'm still laughing out loud. Amber and Karli love Choncho on Nacho Libre and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see their cousin, the movie star.