Thursday, April 17, 2008

2nd Grade Musical




Brooklyn had her 2nd grade musical on Tuesday. She practiced so hard to memorize her part-
"What makes America so grand?" Too bad I couldn't get the video camera turned on in time to video her speaking part. As you can see, Rob didn't exactly get a picture of it either. At least we got her waiting in line behind Trey Cutchen. I guess that is better than nothing. She looked so cute standing next to Tanner Pomeroy. They would make such a cute couple!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

SUCH a cute couple! Dont tell her but the other night she was over and we were playing MASH and I made her put Tanners name down! :) I think she ended up with a Jonas brother!?! We had so much fun!

The Kriloff Klan said...

Young love! So sad we missed the musical & the field trip! OH well!

Becky said...

Whenever we bring up Brooklyns name, Tanner grins and turns red...
(he would kill me if he knew I said that!)
Maybe the arranged marriage will work out after all! :)