Friday, April 11, 2008

Favorite Restaurants

Courtney has tagged me for my list of favortie restaurants.

1. Gecko Grill (Courtney, I can't believe you put that at #3) I love the bean and cheese burrito and the pork quesadilla.

2. Oreganos-everything at Oreganos is good!

3. Training Table (Those of you from Utah know what I'm talking about)

4. Firebirds (in the parking lot of Chandler Mall) French Dip sandwich and they have the best onion rings.

5. Wingers (Once again, not here in AZ anymore) Sticky Fingers!!!

6. BJ's-everything at BJ's is good!

7. Red Robin-Teriyaki Chicken Burger

8. Ruth's Chris (This is actually the best food, but too expensive to put in the #1 spot)

9. The Old Spaghetti Factory-Angel Hair Pasta with mizithra cheese.

10. Nandos-Steak Quesadilla



I could go on and on... Arizona has the best restaurants in the country! (Except Training Table and Wingers. We really need to get those here.)


I tag Melissa, Jessica & Natalie

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Bean & Cheese Burrito??? Have you ventured away from your "usual?" We need to do a lunch day one day when your girls have 1/2 day or no school!!! (or we could go whenever!!!) :)