Monday, April 14, 2008

Rob-Tennis Pro???



So, as many of you may know, we have the best game night group. It is always so much fun! The Bashford's game (telephone charades) was the best so far. It was at our house this month and we ended up just playing Wii Sports. Good thing Benson didn't buy a new game:) Anyway, the Walkers seemed to win just about everything. After finding out that Steve plays racquetball for 4 hours a day, Rob really wanted to beat him in Wii tennis, even though they were on the same team. Notice that Rob is the only one standing, the only one sweating, and the only one out of breath. Remember all of the men are playing the same game at the same time.

P.S. We missed you Kriloffs! The Richeys didn't do a very good job at pretending to be you :)

9 comments:

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

No one would let me sit next to them. So I had to stand for two hours.

Walkers cheat.. not sure how, but they do. Doesn't Steve own some type of electronic MAC company?

Kyle said...

Great game night...AGAIN! We seriously do have a fun group! It was so funny that everyone was sitting down and by the end of the night Rob was sweating so bad that when he picked up Hunter...even little Choncho was drenched with sweat..ha, ha

Kyle said...

by the way, sorry about the whole buying a new game thing..I can't take him any where!
We had tons of fun...thanks!

Rob said...

Benson seems to have problems with other people planning his game nights. Maybe we should crown him as "Sir Game Night Decision Maker." Or maybe atleast have him always bring the dessert.

The Kriloff Klan said...

Trust me, we missed you guys too! Promise me that next time the Richey's will redo the impersonation... I'm sure it was good! Any pranks? It's our turn next month! ....for the planning, not the pranks!

Adam said...

Why is Rob the only one playing with his racket?

Kyle said...

my deapest appologies for suggesting I bring a game. I don't know if you remember, but I think that I suggested the Wii sports, and I think it paid off. We now all have many memories of Rob and his many diving saves and his shin splints. I'm still recovering from near hypothermia too. - benson

Steve said...

anything you can play while sitting in a lazy boy is my kind of sport!!! I congratulated Mr Walker on his fine win and he said that Rob wasn't much of a challenge......I wager there will be a rematch in the near future!!??