Sunday, June 29, 2008

Glitter Toes in Arizona??? & My 6 Quirky Habits

Hunter and I have been hanging out at my parents home in Alpine while Rob and the girls are on a camping/fishing trip in Vernal, UT. Since Rob has my camera, I don't have any pictures of my super-sparkly and absolutely adorable Glitter Toes. I went with my sister and sister-in-law to get a pedicure at a place where they do Glitter Toes. (Apparently other places do them too, but this lady is patenting her name of Glitter Toes). Does anyone know of a place in Arizona that does these? I will show them to all of you when I get home, you will love them!!! The only other exciting thing we have done so far is go to the Lehi Rodeo. Hunter loved the motorcross race and the tractors that brought out the ramps for the motorcycles. It is really lonely being here without my girls and Rob, but I have been lucky to have my niece Mckinzie who has kept me company!

6 Quirky Habits
I will do my best to remember the rules to this. Kyle Bashford is the one that tagged me. Here are my quirks:

1. My dishes have to be completely clean before they go into the dishwasher. I also have a very specific method to loading. Whenever someone else has put dishes into the dishwasher, I have to pull them out and resituate them.
2. If my kids make their own bed, I have to quickly go in and remake them. The bedspread always has to be folded down with the sheet folded down half way on top of that. The pillows also have to be perfectly placed.

3. I store all of my bread in my microwave.

4. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is get on foxnews.com. I guess I fear that something exciting will happen and I will miss it. I am a news/political junkie!!!

5. When I get mad about something, my emotions get the best of me and I often say things that I later regret.

6. I can't go to GAP Kids without buying something. With 4 kids I am guaranteed to find something for one of them, and I often find something for all of them. I think this is probably my worst habit that Rob would most like me to break:)

Sarah, Emily, Kelli, Jessica, Natalie and Debbie, you're it!!! Let your quirks be known!

7 comments:

Kahananui said...

We are definitely sisters. I have to have my dishes spotless before they go in too! I store my bread in the microwave (must be a clark thing, I think mom did too) and first thing I do when I wake up...look at foxnews.com. I've finally been able to control my gapkids habit (not as well as I should)!!! and I've been one to experience you saying things you'll regret later :). We are more alike than I thought.

I want to get my toes done!! Since you all went with out me you'll need to go with me while I get mine done :). or maybe Nat, Maren and I can go! See ya tomorrow!!

Courtney said...

I guess that is why you always tell me "Courtney, come sit down and don't worry about the kitchen"!! :) Next time I'll just wash them all and set them aside for you to load!! :) Once you get your camera from Rob I need you to take a picture of your toes and post it!

{jennifer} said...

I have seen glitter toes before and they are dang cute! Hope you are having fun in Utah and only 3 more days till Hannah right?

Kelli said...

I am right there with you on the dishwasher thing. Scott always asks "Honey, why do you wash the dishes before you wash the dishes?" Another quirky habit would be: I do this funny little pat/fluff action to my pillow before I sleep on it at night. Some people blame it on astrology (I'm a Virgo) some think its a little OCD...I think it just makes us who we are! so call me quirky then. P.S. I am really curious about this glitter toe business.

The Kriloff Klan said...

I am intrigued about the glitter toes! I also love the quirky things! Too funny!

Debbie said...

I have the same very bad habbit with gap!! We better never go there together..we could do some damage!

Debbie said...

OH! I want to see your toes!!!