Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This Weeks 3 Favorite Things

Imagine motherhood back in the days when there were no washing machines, no Clorox disinfectant wipes, and no disposable diapers...Yikes!!! I have been cleaning up vomit and diarrhea for the past week. Every time I think we're over it, somebody throws up again. I have washed countless loads of towels, blankets, sheets and yes, even undies:) I have been thrown up on numerous times, both while I was awake, and asleep. I am changing twice as many diapers for Hunter...When will this end? I don't know what I would have done without Clorox wipes. Imagine having to hand wash cloth diapers...YUCK!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Oh gross! I am so grateful for all of those things too....but not as gratefule as you are today!

Anonymous said...

I would have been one crappy pioneer woman, that's for sure! I am all about disposable diapers and disinfectant wipes. (By the way, have you tried the Kirkland brand ones from Costco?? They are WAY better than the Clorox ones.) Good luck with the sickness...hope everyone feels better soon!

{jennifer} said...

This stomach flu is the gift that keeps on giving, and giving and giving... GROSS!!!!! Poor you, I hope it is over soon!

Stephanie said...

I have changed cloth diapers and washed them out too. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! is all I have to say about that. I LOVE DISPOSABLE!!! Hang in there, this can't last forever.

Natalie said...

You have my utter sympathy! How awful. I feel really bad for your kids because it's not fun to be sick, but I feel even worse for you because you have to clean it all up. Awful! I hope everyone gets feeling better pronto. When are you coming to Utah? We want to bless Rex while you're here. We can't wait to see you!