Monday, September 29, 2008

The Clarks Come To Town

We love it when family comes to visit! My parents and my sister Kristi came with her two daughters. Ashley loved it when Brooklyn and Alyssa had to go to school...she had Kinzie all to herself. They had fun pretending that they were sisters:)It was scorching hot on Saturday and so the kids all went swimming. Each of the girls took turns diving through a ring. Ashley succeeded...
Alyssa succeeded...
Kinzie made it...
Brooklyn...well, I'm not sure what happened with her:)
Hunter mostly played with his cars and sat on the step in the pool
Alyssa is my daughter that LOVES babies! She spent so much time holding and playing with my niece Whitney. My girls (and Rob) have been begging for another baby all weekend.
Ashley had another soccer game this weekend and we all went to see her play. She scored the first goal again...and missed probably 10. I think she might be a little aggressive:)
Hunter, Alyssa, Ashley and Whitney
Yesterday our friend Amber from high school came to visit. All of the kids (and Rob)are fascinated with her many exciting stories...mostly of the men she is dating:) While she was telling us about her new boyfriend that she is dating who is a pilot from Brazil(ooh lala)...the girls all sat on the bean bag in awe of her...listening very intently to all of the juicy details.
Amber even jumped on the tramp and played air hockey with the kids. They think she is AWESOME!!!
We had a birthday party for Mckinzie last night and I couldn't find a match box to light our "strike anywhere" matches. No worries here...Amber whipped out her zipper to light the match:) Nice!
Kinzie and her sister Whitney
Hunter
Hunter adores Whitney. He is such a gentle giant. He is so good and soft with the baby. Aren't they adorable?!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Kinzie looks like Kristi, and how old she is!! Looks like a fun weekend.

Natalie said...

How fun! Amber really is cool, isn't she? I think it's hilarious that the girls all love to hear about her boyfriend. Hunter and Whitney are darling together, and I think Ash is such a beautiful little gal. We can't even wait for you to come visit in Utah! Amber Clark told me today that she didn't want "long hair like Kinzie's anymore, but short like LuLu's" so I cut her hair. I'll post pictures so you can see it.

Natalie said...

By the way, you and Rob better get busy. We want to meet Alexander Offspring #5! :)

{jennifer} said...

How fun to have some of your family down! I am sure your girls were in heaven having both of Kristi's (BEAUTIFUL) girls here. And how cute that Hunter loved Whitney -good news for your next one:)? Also I LOVE the soccer picture - that is an awesome shot!

Kahananui said...

I love that picture of Hunter and Whitney. I must say we have REALLY cute nieces and nephews. Looks like you guys had a good time!! I can't believe how big Ash has gotten. She is starting to look so old!! We miss you and wish we could have been there!!

Sarah said...

Amy it is a sign that Hunter needs a baby brother to play with!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun with your company in town!!

Debbie said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for having the kids today..Aleck loves playing with Ash! They are cute together! LOL

Debbie said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for having the kids today..Aleck loves playing with Ash! They are cute together! LOL