Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ashley's Family Party at Peter Piper Pizza

I always have a hard time knowing who in my family has the most fun at Peter Piper Pizza. Rob...or the kids? Rob tried to tell the girls at least twice that he was out of tokens...even though he still had a pocket full. Go figure!

He did end up winning over 200 tickets from the Deal or No Deal game. I think he actually started to sweat because he was so nervous he would pick the wrong case. Game group-compare to Rob playing Wii.



Was anyone even wondering where Hunter would be? You guessed it, the candy counter-saying ooh-ooh! (At least I hope he was oohing at the candy and not all of the pink and purple bracelets.)

We ended up with 800+ tickets. I think we took home about $3.00 worth of prizes that we purchased with the 800+ tickets. What a bargain!!!

Since Ashley's big birthday party is not until Saturday, she asked me to make brownies for her "little" birthday party. It is somewhat of a Clark (my maiden name) tradition to have at least 2 birthday parties every year. One just isn't sufficient! Don't be confused by only one candle on the brownies, she did turn 5 today. I just figured I had a box of candles somewhere in my kitchen so I didn't bother to get any at the store. As you can see, I only had 1.

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Looks like a fun party...Rob is so competitive he can't even share with his kids..too funny! I'm sure you can expect a comment from Benson later on this one :)

The Kriloff Klan said...

So funny! Rob I am sure was just trying to provide for the family! Hee Hee! Loved the song! Go David Cook! I want to download it but my usb thing broke! By the way, birthdays last a month at our house!

{jennifer} said...

I think this is an Alexander thing? Sean loves to play these dumb games more than my kids too:)I totally agree on the tickets versus prizes. Last time I took Alexis and my 30 year old "son" to PPP we spent $20 and got some candy and a 50 cent bracelet. But it is the fun of winning tickets apparently? Looks like fun for Ashley and Alexis can't wait for her party tomorrow!

Kahananui said...

I love the Clark tradition of 2 birthday parties. Of course, it seems like I'm the only one who's never had two. Weird...:)
I can't believe how big your girls are. It actually is kind of sad. Their SO pretty though. Definitely not surprised about Rob pretending he had no tickets left. Hunter is just adorable too. I can't wait to see you all!

Kahananui said...

Okay I was just looking over the comment I posted and I am absolutely cannot believe that i put their instead of they're. I promise I went to school...Grandma Smith would of been horrified. :)

Leslie said...

Jessica seems like the poor little orphan child today..and making all those grammatical errors!
Rob always is the lucky one. How does he do it? We can never beat him at anything.