Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And Summer Begins...

I love having my kids home for the summer! I love our new slow-paced life! I can't wait for swimming lessons to be over with so that we can be responsibility-free! I love that I can go on a vacation and not have to count in my head how many days the kids have already missed of school:) Today was our first day of "Summer Movies" at the theater. We saw the Pirate Veggie Tales movie which I had absolutely no interest in seeing. I didn't pay attention to one word for the first 30 minutes, but after I started watching, I actually enjoyed the movie. After that we went home and made playdough with the girls and Brooklyn's friend Allison. That kept everyone busy for quite a while. Poor Alyssa ended the day at the dentist to get a filling. The poor kid is dying to eat something, but she is still numb! Maybe over the next few days something more exciting will happen...as for now, this is it.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

I didn't even see you at the movies! It was pretty cute! Too bad Sammy got sick...she got sick right after swim lessons yesterday. Weird!

Courtney said...

I hope the summer movies get better! It was a lot more work than it was fun for me?!?! Thanks for helping out with Kenzie! :)

{jennifer} said...

Yea for you guys, no more school! So it looks like we will see you next fall because I am sure you will be vacationing a lot to make up for when you had the girls in school:)! What a nice mom to make real play dough!